Thursday, June 27, 2013

40 Weeks

How far along? 40 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs(lost one pound) 
Maternity clothes?  Maternity Jeans, Any T-Shirts that fit, Faith Lutheran Daycare Shirts, Matt's Shirts/Shorts for lazy days!
Stretch marksMANY!
Sleep:  Not getting very much sleep due to not being able to lay down without my groin hurting and still waking up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week:  Going to the Marshall A's game  
Miss Anything? When sleeping was comfortable, and putting my socks on was easy
Movement: Baby still moves but hasn't been as much, they say it's because he doesn't have a lot of room to move! ;)
Food cravings:  Still oreos.
Supplements: Iron pill for my low iron and prenatal vitamins
Gender prediction:  BOY! I hope so since ultra sounds have said so!!
Have you started to show yet: YES! Very big! :)
Labor Signs: Little Braxon Hicks
Symptoms: Groin hurts when I'm laying down
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button is IN!
Wedding rings on or off? Ring are off, my hands are swollen! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately I have been super exhausted due to not getting sleep at night, but not working has it's benefits because I get to rest and take little cat naps!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! :)
Extra: At our ultra sound on Tuesday, our baby is measuring 10lbs 9oz and the heart rate was 142. Today the heart rate was 136 and baby was measuring 42cm.

At the Marshall A's Game (Wednesday 6/26/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment