Sunday, June 9, 2013

Homemade Baby Wipes

So I am usually not one for home remedies/homemade stuff, but being that a good friend of ours, Melissa Roelser, made these and they work just like wipes I am giving it a try! Plus, with me not working 3 weeks earlier than we thought it is saving us money.

Supplies Needed:
Plastic Container -- we had on hand however I am going to look at dollar tree tomorrow for a 2nd one!
Bounty Select a Size Paper Towels: $5.47(Walmart) -- we bought a 2 pack since we are tight on money right now, you only need 1/2 a roll for the recipe, make sure you buy regular size and not the HUGE! Next time we will be buying regular otherwise you have to add more to your recipe!
Baby Oil: $3.26(Walmart - Johnson Brand) 
Baby Wash: we had on hand from gifts given to us
Water

 All the supplies you need(I was going to use the container but then I realized the paper towels wouldn't fit inside of it! 

1. cut the paper towels in half(I had Matt do this, we used a rigid knife, next time I would use a flat knife)

2. Mix in the container:
1 tbs baby bath
1 tbs baby oil
2 cups water
--sorry no picture for this one--

3. pull out the middle cardboard then place 1/2 roll of bounty select a size paper towels in container

4. flip upside down for about 20 minutes

5. then pull the center out and you're done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment