Thursday, June 6, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs(according to my appointment on Monday)
Maternity clothes?  Maternity Jeans, Any T-Shirts that fit, Faith Lutheran Daycare Shirts, Matt's Shirts/Shorts for lazy days!
Stretch marksMANY!
Sleep:  I'm sleeping okay, back is starting to hurt and starting to get uncomfortable, getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week:  Being able to relax all week - I was done with work on 5/31
Miss Anything? When getting out of bed was easy, now with this big belly it's harder and harder ;)
Movement: Baby moves a lot, lately it is more when we are laying in bed
Food cravings:  Still oreos, we just bought some so I am looking forward to having them, that's if I can keep them hidden from Matt ;)
Supplements: Iron pill for my low iron and prenatal vitamins 
Gender prediction:  BOY! I hope so since ultra sounds have said so!!
Have you started to show yet: YES! Very big! :)
Labor Signs: Little Braxon Hicks
Symptoms: Back hurts more and more every day
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button is IN!
Wedding rings on or off? Rings are ON, barely! Fingers are getting very swollen 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy for the most part! 
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! :)

1 comment:

  1. love love love! glad you're feeling so well!!! getting soooo close to the end!
    p.s. where's the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete