Friday, June 14, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Maternity Jeans, Any T-Shirts that fit, Faith Lutheran Daycare Shirts, Matt's Shirts/Shorts for lazy days!
Stretch marksMANY!
Sleep:  Starting to get very uncomfortable, I can't lay down without my groin hurting and still waking up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week:  Meeting with our Doula for the 2nd time and being able to relax
Miss Anything? When sleeping was comfortable, and putting my socks on was easy
Movement: Baby still moves but hasn't been as much, they say it's because he doesn't have a lot of room to move! ;)
Food cravings:  Still oreos, we just bought some so I am looking forward to having them, that's if I can keep them hidden from Matt ;)
Supplements: Iron pill for my low iron and prenatal vitamins, ear drops and amoxicillin(sinus infection)
Gender prediction:  BOY! I hope so since ultra sounds have said so!!
Have you started to show yet: YES! Very big! :)
Labor Signs: Little Braxon Hicks
Symptoms: Groin hurts when I'm laying down
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button is IN!
Wedding rings on or off? Ring is on for the most part, I will take it off when my hand really starts to swell
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy for the most part! 
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! :)
Extra: 40cm - 9lbs 12oz - 147 heart rate 

No comments:

Post a Comment