Thursday, June 20, 2013

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Maternity Jeans, Any T-Shirts that fit, Faith Lutheran Daycare Shirts, Matt's Shirts/Shorts for lazy days!
Stretch marksMANY!
Sleep:  Not getting very much sleep due to not being able to lay down without my groin hurting and still waking up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week:  Being able to spend time with the Roesler's 
Miss Anything? When sleeping was comfortable, and putting my socks on was easy
Movement: Baby still moves but hasn't been as much, they say it's because he doesn't have a lot of room to move! ;)
Food cravings:  Still oreos.
Supplements: Iron pill for my low iron and prenatal vitamins, and amoxicillin(sinus infection)
Gender prediction:  BOY! I hope so since ultra sounds have said so!!
Have you started to show yet: YES! Very big! :)
Labor Signs: Little Braxon Hicks
Symptoms: Groin hurts when I'm laying down
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button is IN!
Wedding rings on or off? Ring is on for the most part, I will take it off when my hand really starts to swell
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately I have been super exhausted due to not getting sleep at night, but not working has it's benefits because I get to rest and take little cat naps!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! :)
Extra: 42cm - 147 Heart Rate 



No comments:

Post a Comment