Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Head is spinning it's so crazy around here!

What a crazy last 3 weeks it's been since I last updated! Lets see here..

Mason got to meet Grandpa Blough who was visiting with Grandma from Pennsylvania. 
10/18/13


We had him dedicated - 10/20/13 
Grandpa and Grandma Blough, Grandpa and Grandma Speiser, Great Grandpa and Grandma Stager, Great Grandpa and Grandma Wolff, Gniffke Family, Uncle Nic, and Nicole attended. 

Our family with Pastor Doug

Cousins

Love his smile

I attempted to run a 5K I did about 1/2 mile straight(pretty good for not running for so long) and walked the other 1/2 so I ended up doing the 1 mile walk. This is also the longest I have ever left Mason, we left Friday night to go to the cities and came back Sunday afternoon. Daddy did a GREAT job taking care of Mr. Mason!!

Disney Ladies

When I was in the cities for the 5K I found this adorable little costume for Mason! Halloween we went to Studio B, and then we ate at the Hitching Post and came home! 

My lil caterpillar 

JD was a classmate of mine. The last time I saw him was in July at a wedding and I left upset at him. On October 14th he was taken from us by the Sioux Falls police. He was having a hard time and needed help. When police arrived they thought he was a threat to everyone since he had a gun, little did they know he would never harm anyone. He now leaves behind a beautiful little girl that will be 1 in a few weeks, and many friends and family that love him dearly. We had a benefit for him this weekend(11/2/13) and it was amazing the support that was there for his daughter, and family. 

T-Shirts, Car Decal, Bracelets, Can Koozies that were made


4 months and growing!! 

Mason is 4 months old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment