Sunday, November 10, 2013

Are you really content?

As I find myself sitting here on the computer browsing, stressing about what I am going to do in a month or so, as my job at Schwan's is temporary. I keep searching pinterest for ideas and saying I need this and I want this but they aren't true needs. I just need to be content with what we have and realize how blessed I am. How some people don't have a tv/computer/phone let alone a house/husband/baby/car/heat. I might complain that I don't have many clothes that fit me anymore, but I do have clothes that will get me buy. I may not be content with the house we live in right now, but some people are living on the streets or going house to house.

 I need to realize GOD HAS THIS. God is in control of the situation and I need to let him be in control and not worry. 

It's hard though as we have finally found our house that we like but our house isn't sold yet, and I don't have a full time permanent job really destroys me and has me worrying. I just need to know that God has a plan, he is bigger than any problems I face and he will help us through it. 

We are fully starting a budget this week and that will help but it's hard I need self control. But we like to eat out some a lot I also like to buy things I think we need for the house and so hopefully this budget will help a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment