Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tears for Mommy, Smiles for Mason

I would have never thought leaving someone was so hard, just for 10 hours. I thought I had my self prepared, I had Auntie watch him for the first 2 weeks, and I have even left him with a babysitter 2 times! But tears still came rolling down my face as I backed out of the daycare drive way and drove down the street to start my trip to a long day at work, missing my baby boy, who not to add is going to be 7 weeks tomorrow! Where has time gone!? I know he is in great hands and his daycare providers love him and care for him! As I had tears rolling down my face, my baby boy was full of smiles! 


 Mason had an awesome first day - the note I got read - I was feeling sleepy today. I was full of smiles all day, when I was awake! I love to talk to all the other kids! As the day went on I got texts and pictures of him! I couldn't wait to come home and see him, I left work for lunch and was about to stop by but thought it would be harder to go back to work! 


I know he is in great hands and hopefully tomorrow and each day after gets easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment