Monday, August 5, 2013

Anniversary Weekend

What a weekend! Mason is ONE MONTH OLD!!!

My mom, Matt, Mason and I started the day off by meeting up with Aggie, a family friend, and had lunch at Perkins. After that we did a little bit of shopping until the Gniffke's got to the cities! Once they got there we met up at the Mall of America and went through the Mirror Maze, this was a ton of fun!!



Then we went to Dave and Busters, it was so much fun to see the kids enjoy a new place! They loved all the games, I even got into a basketball contest with Matt, TJ and then Heather, yes I did beat them all! We then took my mom to the bus stop as she went back to Pennsylvania. 




After we met the Gniffke's at the "Hotel" that Heather booked on priceline. This Hotel wasn't a very nice one.  We didn't put our stuff on the floor it was so gross, here are some texts from Heather and  I! 



When we woke up in the morning, Matt and I have been married for ONE YEAR!!! I couldn't have asked for a better year!!! I have one of the most amazing husbands anyone could ask for. I don't think there has been ONE time when he has got MAD at me, he is always doing anything he can to make me happy, and we now have a one month old baby! He is one of the most amazing dads too! You can just see the love he has for Mason by the look in his eyes! 

We went and had breakfast and then us girls got ready, while the boys packed the rooms! 


Then we went shopping a little, made a stop at Chilli's and were quick of to our FIRST twins game at the new Target Center! Not to mention Mason's first twins game!  

 Mason's 1st Game 







We ended the night by going to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. What an amazing weekend! I couldn't have asked to spend it any other way! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow - you girls inherited a lot of your Mom's traits - I see so much of each of you in her!

    ReplyDelete