Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stressed to the max

We have FINALLY ordered our crib and it has finally came! We picked it up at Walmart on Monday and decided to wait to put it together until Today, Matt wanted to wait a month, VERY happy we didn't wait. We got everything out of the box and screws all laid out before I realized that there was a gash in our crib. How frustrating. Huge gash, not just a tinny slit. but a 3"(at least gash) 


After calling Marshall Walmart, they told me I could only return it and they would give me a gift card for the amount we paid since they didn't carry this crib. This all would be okay, if the sale was still going on, $149 for the crib AND mattress but at this point only the crib was $149 and we had to pay extra for the mattress. So I called 1-800-WALMART, remember at this point I am almost 34 weeks pregnant, after explaining how angry I was that I couldn't just get a replacement(because Marshall Walmart told me I could only return it) the very friendly guy on the other end of the phone and said "Oh this isn't a problem I will send you a replacement to your house free of charge and you just send the one back to us." 

Our new one should be here Monday, and hopefully this one is good to go! It is just stressful being almost 35 weeks and not having a crib, I know I know the baby won't sleep in it right away but it's just nice to know everything is done before hand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment