Friday, May 10, 2013

33 Weeks


Heather got this from another friend so I decided to start doing it as well! :)

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30lbs(I believe! I have it written down at work!)
Maternity clothes?  Maternity Jeans/Dress Pants, Maternity Shirts for work, Faith Lutheran Daycare Shirts, Matt's Shirts/Shorts for lazy days!
Stretch marks? MANY!
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty good, getting up 1-2 times a night to go to the bathroom! 
Best moment this week:  Having the house painted and put back together
Miss Anything? Being able to walk around without getting light headed(low iron)
Movement: Baby moves a lot, lately it is more when we are laying in bed
Food cravings:  Still oreos but haven't had any lately
Supplements: Iron pill for my low iron and prenatal vitamins 

Gender prediction:  BOY! I hope so since ultra sounds have said so!!
Have you started to show yet: YES! Very big! :)
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: Back hurts a little
Belly Button in or out? Belly Button is IN!
Wedding rings on or off? Rings are ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy now! I was very emotional last week due to our house being a mess and moody with someone using our debt card to buy cell phones!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment