Wednesday, December 26, 2012

..Little Behind!

I am a little bit behind on updating! So here is *what I can remember* of what we did in December so far! I usually try to make notes in my phone or on Facebook, but sometimes I forget!! :)) I will try to update more often! I have a doctor appointment on Friday so I will update with heart beat and all that.

Dec 5: I met up with the Roesler's because Kaylee had surgery on her legs. It was the first time seeing them in 14 months. It was awesome being able to catch up and talk again! 

  Dec 6: At my last appointment my pap-smear was abnormal so they are doing test on Friday. Also at my last appointment the heart beat was 160! I'm thinking the baby is a girl, Matt is still saying boy! 

Dec 7: We went to Pizza Ranch for Peyton's 2nd Birthday Party! 

Dec 21-25: We went to the Gniffke's in Wood Lake for Christmas, thinking on Christmas Eve we would be going to the Speiser Christmas. We went to Duffy's for supper on Saturday. However, Sunday we woke up and Matt didn't feel good so we went to urgent care. Influenza and Strep came back negative but the doctor still diagnosed Matt with Influenza so here we are both home for 5 days no work. Doctor highly suggested I didn't have daycare open. 

Dec 24: NICOLE AND CODIE GOT ENGAGED!!!! We are so extremely excited for the both of them! We couldn't be any happier for them!!! They are awesome parents are so in love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment