Thursday, December 6, 2012

Emotions

They say emotions get worse when you get pregnant and they are right. I cry almost everyday, sometimes only for a few minutes others for several of minutes and other times for hour(s). It can be about the littlest things or the biggest things. Here are a FEW of them...

-- It has been 4 months since our wedding -- and I still haven't got over the fact that I lost an amazing family for a year. We just started talking again recently and they were my second mom and dad. Their whole family was suppose to be in the wedding until we got in a fight and we were both to stubborn to talk it out.

-- It has been 4 months since our wedding -- and I am still not satisfied with our photos. The photos we got were amazing, but I wish we would have gotten some individual photos with parents/the bottom for my shoes, and more of Matt and I.

-- It has been 4 months since our wedding -- and it still hurts a lot know my sister and her whole family backed out of our wedding 6 days before. They weren't there to witness the most important day in our life. And I'm not sure I will ever be able to get over this. 

-- It has been 4 months since our wedding -- and as I look at photos I realized how my mom was never in the room with me to get ready. It never hit me until yesterday. I'm having such a hard time with this. But it's things you can't change. 

-- Ellen -- I miss my Aunt Ellen more then I could ever imagine. I have so many questions that I want to ask her about daycare and life. And I just wish I could talk to her one more time. 

Enough crying for tonight hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment