Sunday, December 29, 2013

a little bit of vintage

Day dreaming again but let's be honest though, who doesn't day dream, What should the theme of our kitchen be? is the topic that is on my mind today. 

After talking to Nola(Matt's sister-in-law) and telling her I wanted a vintage feeling in one room she gave me the idea of the blue mason jar and going off of that. I LOVED it instantly! 

This was 3 days before our family Christmas with the Speiser side. 

We got to Christmas and I opened our gift from Nic and Nola and it was blue mason jars!!! Then we continue opening and both Nola and I got these awesome candles! 


I decided to go to Pinterest to find some ideas on what to do, needless to say I found LOTS of ideas! 

I am so excited for the rest of my ideas to become creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment