Monday, March 18, 2013

Prayers being answered!

1. Last Monday 3/11/13
We had our tax appointment and got good news back that we got enough back to pay off most of our unpaid bills!! It was so awesome to hear that and that we didn't have to pay in! :) 

2. Last Thursday 3/14/13
We bought our first big buy together!! We bought a 2004 Ford Taurus! I love it and it was in our price range with the perfect amount of miles! God was looking down on us!



3. Today 3/18/13
My first day of my new job! Today I started at US Bank! I have been praying for a new job for a little bit now and wasn't just going to take any job! I am now working in Data Entry as a Documentation Coordinator! I love it! It was a great day! Lots of information to take in being it was the first day but I really like this job! :)) 


God has surely blessed us this past week! It is just a reminder that just because he doesn't answer your prayers right away doesn't mean he isn't going to in the future you just have to have faith and patience! 


No comments:

Post a Comment