Wednesday, November 14, 2012

...relaxation...

As a lot of you know I have been going through quite a bit with my new daycare and being pregnant....but it seems like as soon as things are looking better they get worse again...tonight was fun, it wasn't relaxing we were on our toes but I went to watch Ashtyn & Brayden (niece and nephew) play basketball, then we ate at Culvers, made a trip to goodwill and ended it at Walmart. It was def. a lot of laughs so that was good. But man I can not wait to be on vacation next week.

And...

This whole being pregnant thing is worst than a period for my emotions. I wish I wasn't so emotional but hey, we are having a baby and that is a gift from God! We are very excited and it's so hard keeping it in! I just want to shout it out! So I'm going to on here! "WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment