Monday, August 13, 2012

Wedding Events 8.4.12

Our wedding was a blast, although it wasn't what I dreamed. My "best" friend from high school decided to back out 3 weeks before. My second mom/sister and I had grown apart. AND my sister decided it was best if she took her family out of the wedding 6 days before. However after everything that had happened Matt & I ... manly I wiped the tears away and put the smile on. We had our closest friends & family with us and that is all that matters. The day was about Matt & I joining our lives as one with God. Here are a few pictures from the events. 


 During rehearsal, I'm not QUITE sure what was going on here but we were very lucky to have such a great wedding party who cooperated to make things go fast! 
 I was going through our camera(which random people had throughout the wedding events) and came across this!! It put a huge smile on my face! I love Matt's friends! 
 Matt & I after the 1st glance
 One of my favorites!! 
 My dad and I after first glances!
 Our amazing parents!!
 Love this photo!! The reaction of the audience!! 
 and they...lived..happily..ever..after!!! 
 Picture frame with the flower girl & ring bearer!!
 FCE where Matt & I met!! 
 All my pretty lady friends!! 
 1st dance!! 
 I surprised my dad and had our dj make up a mix of; I loved her first & Signs; he was so surprised I think everyone was! Hardest secret I have ever had to keep, I had it planned for the last 10 months!!
Matt and his mom dancing! Love their smiles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment